The WeatherKing Residential Heat Pump Line is built to perform both efficiently and quietly, delivering home comfort you can count on. Integrated heat pump lift receptacle allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base. PlusOne Triple Service Access 15 wide, industry leading corner service access. Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening. External gauge port access. Single-row condenser coil. The 14 Seer Heat Pump is a standard heat pump in the WeatherKing line of products.
- Wrap-Around Coil
- The WeatherKing WP14 implements a unique wrap-around coil which improves air flow and heat transfer while reducing energy consumption.
- Solid Construction
- Made with a sturdy louvered steel cabinet, the WP14 is built to withstand inclement weather, yard hazards, and corrosion.
- Quiet Operation
- Several characteristics of the WP14 reduce sound and vibration: a motor mount/grille combination, the discharge pattern of the top grilles that minimizes air restriction, and a one-piece base pan that elevates the coil off the pad to reduce vibration.
- Expansion Valves
- The WP14 includes expansion valves with an internal check valve to allow for proper refrigerant flow and quiet operation.
- Control Box
- An easily accessible control box on the WP14 allows for improved serviceability.
View more details at WeatherKing