RH1T/RH2T- Series Constant Torque Motor (ECM) Efficiencies up to 16 SEER. Integrated heat pump lift receptacle allows standard CPVC stands to be inserted into the base. Diagnostic service window with two-fastener opening. Single-row condenser coil. PlusOne Triple Service Access 15 wide, industry leading corner service access. The 14 Seer Indoor Air Handler is a standard air handler in the WeatherKing line of products.
Rheem holds to the highest standards in the WeatherKing line of HVAC systems. The WeatherKing WH1T is a versatile 4-way convertible air handler suitable for upflow, downflow, left, and right applications. The WH1T features a foil insulated cabinet to retain desired temperature and dampen sound. The air handler's evaporator coil is designed with aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing for enhanced heat transfer. An ECM blower motor provides enhanced efficiency performance when paired with WeatherKing outdoor units. The WH1T features a high-grade condensate drain pan to run smoothly and ensure durability.
- ECM Motor
- The WeatherKing WH1T includes an ECM blower motor for improved efficiency and airflow control.
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Designed with a sturdy steel cabinet and foil faced insulation, the WH1T operates with minimal noise and maximum efficiency.
- Humidity Control
- The WH1T's adjustable airflow allows you to control the amount of humidity in your home.
- Powerful Performance
- The WH1T features a factory-installed cooling coil for improved humidity and temperature control. The coil's laced fin design allows for improved energy efficiency and system performance.
- Built to Last
- A high-grade drain pan fitted in the WH1T provides reliable operation, while the corrosion-resistant aluminum endplates keep the air handler looking in tip-top shape over the years.
- TXV Valve
- An included thermal expansion valve provides accurate refrigerant flow, so you can always get the most out of your comfort system.
Wiring Diagram File
View More details at WeatherKing