- Aluminum Coil
- The TCF / RCF features an evaporator constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing. The design maximizes surface area and optimizes heat transfer for efficient comfort.
- Included TXV
- An included thermal expansion valve with a metering device provides accurate refrigerant flow so you can get the most out of your comfort system.
- Drain Connections
- Condensate in a coil must be adequately removed for efficiency and longevity. Two sets of 3/4" NPT condensate drain connections are included on the TCF to simplify removal, while its drain pan is constructed of corrosion free material for durability.
- Factory Tested
- Each TCF coil is tested at the factory to ensure it meets WeatherKing's highest standards and is ready for action, right out of the box.
- R-22 refrigerant is no longer in production, but many older systems still use it. The TCF is compatible with both R-22 and its replacement, R-410A.
Indoor Furnace cased coils and replacement uncased coils are designed for use with Ruud outdoor units and are available for vertical upflow or downflow, and horizontal left or horizontal right airflow. When matched with Ruud outdoor units, the coils provide a nominal capacity range from 18,000 BTU/HR (5.24 kW) to 60,000 BTU/HR (17.6 kW). Constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing. Coils are tested at the factory with an extensive refrigerant leak check. Coils have copper sweat refrigerant connections. Feature two sets of 3/4" [14.1 mm] N.P.T. Condensate drain connections for ease of connection. Approved for system application with variety of Rheem outdoor units. Condensate drain pan is constructed of high grade, heat resistant, corrosion free thermal-set material.
View more details at WeatherKing